STORYTELLING FOR BRANDS
Attract customers and clients with a compelling narrative
Marketing and content-creation are no longer the preserve of small teams of experts – today, everyone in your business has a role to play in telling the story of the brand. Whether you’re just beginning a new venture, or you’re a more established company looking to rebrand or launch a new content campaign to reach customers and clients, it’s worth getting the story right from the outset.
This course will enable your you and team to understand how the objectives of your business should feed into the personality of your brand and the content that you generate. You’ll leave the course with a breakdown of your own brand, an action list of next steps, and a pack full of useful tools and resources.
Sample course structure
10am-4pm, for up to 18 attendees
Session 1: What’s the story?
• How to identify and articulate your brand story.
• Matching your offering with your audience’s desires.
• Developing a consistent and authentic tone of voice.
Session 2: Essential techniques
• Structuring a compelling narrative.
• From tweets to longform – writing with impact.
• Creating or sourcing images, and design tips and tricks.
Session 3: Strategic storytelling
• Maximising different media, channels and platforms
• Taking it offline: using ive events and face-to-face meetings.
• Measuring success: how to track the numbers.
Session 4: Keeping it going – storytelling as a process
• Systems and processes for capturing content.
• Setting schedules and planning ahead.
• Experimenting, and adapting to qualitative and quantitative feedback.