The principles of iterative product development have moved from tech startups into many other businesses. This one-day interactive course will cover both the principles of iterative product development, and the practical considerations for your organisation, clients and customers when applying them to new ideas and initiatives.
Sample course structure
10am-4pm, for up to 18 attendees
Session 1: What is a product?
• Defining products and services for your organisation.
• Product management as a role and team discipline.
• Using the Lean Canvas to generate product ideas.
Session 2: Power to the people
• User research and client feedback to test assumptions.
• The myths and realities of the Minimum Viable Product
• Designing a product test in the real world.
Session 3: The science and art of analytics
• Identifying and measuring the metrics that matter.
• Evolving measurement during the product lifecycle.
• Tools and techniques: how to learn to love the data.
Session 4: Better by design
• Iterative development based on metrics and feedback.
• The Agile process in theory and in practice.
• Managing stakeholders, juggling priorities and the art of saying no.