The workshop is taught by Simone Baird at General Assembly.
Whether you’re in a nimble startup or a large incumbent business, it’s essential to generate a steady stream of new ideas, products and services to survive and thrive. But for those ideas to be successful, you need to convince, cajole and communicate with other people: bosses, colleagues, finance departments, suppliers, investors and customers.
In this workshop you’ll learn how to get buy-in for new ideas and ventures, overcome common challenges, and manage the human side of business development. This workshop would be ideal for anybody aiming to work in business development, currently growing a business, department or team, or looking to be an ‘intrapraneur’ within an existing business.
- How to articulate new business ideas to the rest of the business.
- Getting buy-in: front line champions and executive sponsors.
- Iterative development and Riskiest Assumption Tests.
- ROI, costs and financial modelling.
- Dealing with difficult personalities and obstructive behaviour.
For more information and to buy tickets, head here.