Can’t shake the feeling that your learning and development practices aren’t quite working? That they’re too slow and too expensive? And that they might not be hitting the mark – for your business, or for your best talent?
You’re not alone. Our research shows that only 8% of managers feel they’re getting the training they need, with almost 2/3 of this community feeling the learning is lost as soon as they’ve taken it. So how can we make L&D more relevant, more effective, and more desirable? We think the answer is, in part at least, digital.
Join Thrive Partners to explore the potential digital can offer when it comes to building a compelling L&D offer that’s fit for the future. Expert panelists will share their views on the direction the industry is going in, before we hand the floor over to you for a roundtable discussion, where we’ll explore:
• How ready are you and your business for a digital L&D future?
• Who’s leading the way when it comes to Digital L&D?
• Can digital L&D prove ROI better than conventional techniques?
• How will humans and machines work together to deliver better L&D?
Confirmed panelists include:
• Pam Bateson, CEO & Co-Founder, Thrive Partners
• Suzanne Botteril, Training Director, EY UK
• Simone Baird, Co-Founder of Clever Boxer & former Head of Guardian Masterclasses
Tickets are free, but places are strictly limited – grab your place here.