This workshop at General Assembly is taught by Clever Boxer’s Alan Rutter, and ideal for anybody developing (particularly digital) products within their business or organisation, or for their own venture.
You’re full of ideas, but how do you know which are worth working on? In the first half of the workshop, you’ll learn how to use the MVP (Minimum Viable Product) philosophy to test and validate your ideas with the least amount of work required. The ultimate goal is to get to product/market fit. Take your idea and get moving in the right direction quickly and efficiently.
In the second portion of the workshop you’ll learn how to identify the right metrics and KPIs to guide your product to continued success. Products are constantly evolving even after launching. Being able to measure your product’s progress is critical to improving it.
- Explain the purpose and process of building an MVP.
- Identify various ways to build and learn from an MVP.
- Evolve an MVP to reach product/market fit.
- Determine if product/market fit has been achieved for a product
- Define success for a product using the language of product metrics.
- Identify the right metrics and KPIs to track for a given product.
- Identify tools you can to measure your metrics.
For more info and to buy tickets, head here.