CREATING AND CURATING CONTENT
Turn your existing team into a publishing powerhouse
In the digital age, very business is a publisher. This one day course will enable your team to understand how the objectives of your business should feed into the generation of content, the metrics of success, and the nuts and bolts of producing new output on an ongoing basis. It will cover how to effectively produce content across multiple different platforms, how to mesh creativity with the science of analytics, and how to promote and maintain content to gain maximum value from it.
Sample course structure
10am-4pm, for up to 18 attendees
Session 1: What is content?
• Best practice examples across live, print and digital channels.
• The impact of technology and customer behaviour on content.
• Defining a content vision: what we’ll do, and what we won’t
Session 2: The ideas factory
• How to generate and assess new content ideas.
• Bang for buck: assessing content value against resources.
• Finding and curating existing content from other sources.
Session 3: Create once, publish everywhere
• Industry best practice for producing content across multiple platforms.
• Defining and reviewing workflows for content.
• Structuring and resourcing cross-disciplinary teams.
Session 4: Creating a content strategy blueprint
• Tracking and communicating the content roadmap.
• The numbers that matter – defining metrics for success.
• Defining immediate next steps, and medium and long term objectives.